Monday, April 17, 2006

An "Intelligent" (?) Dialogue

American: No body else is what I read. I wish things were very different in both of our nations. I see Olmert is set to have his way about the borders also Kadima party officials told the Likud coalition negotiating team that Kadima plans to implement its convergence plan to uproot dozens of Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria by 2008. He will be doing it before new elections here so Bush must be in agreement.

Palestinian: aha

American: Perhaps he fears waiting until we have a new president.

Palestinian: I believe there will be hardship, difficulty and no progress in the peace process.

American: I wish many things but I think you are right. Israel will take the land and water she wants and no one will stop her now.

Palestinian: Palestinians and Israelis will both suffer a lot.

American: If she can kill off Palestinians or make them leave running for their lives he will take all of the land. Yes?

Palestinian: There will be too much resistance and no one can live without water, so they will fight and do their best to live.

American: Both will suffer and both will fight. And the settlers he plans to move will be fighting also.

Palestinian: Sure.

American: Everyone wants Palestine I guess.

Palestinian: Of course, we want Palestine for us.

American: It will be a mess for years more.

Palestinian: Of course

American: And you should have Palestine - at the least you should have back to the pre 1967 borders.

Palestinian: Palestine is Palestine

American: It seems always it is Palestine who suffers and is robbed of more and more. I hate that my nation here has any part in that.

Palestinian: So giving them up to 1967 borders is too impossible to leave?


Want more?

Here.

No comments: