What do you do when you have a conversation where somebody says that he does not believe in violent retaliation for a terrorist attack?
1. Ask if he accepts military intervention.
2. When he says no, ask why.
3. He will most likely say something like "It will cause more harm to innocent people, and will result in further escalation and violence..."
4. In the middle of his speech, punch him hard in the face.
5. When he tries to hit back, remind him that it will result in further escalation and violence.
6. When he agrees, hit him again, even harder.
7. Repeat steps 5 - 7 until he understands that sometimes you must hit back.
(kippah tip: LK)