Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meme Tagged

My wife tagged me.

One of the last times I played "tagged" I lost half of my front tooth (okay, that was in the 5th grade so maybe the game has improved).

Here are The Rules:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


I mean, like, this is so, well, nochschlepperish.

What's the point? What is unique? What special facts? What unordinary habits?

But, the blogosphere has its own customs and rituals so, I'll give it a stab. Oh, well.

1. At the age of 58, I once again began studying for my MA in Political Science.

2. I first met Eli Weisel in the apartment of Zvi Kolitz in 1968 on the Upper West Side.

3. At the age of about 4 I fought off two Puerto Rican kids who tried to steal my tricycle in the Bronx.

4. I collect too many newspaper clippings in the belief that only I know exactly what's important for future articles, interviews, educational programs, letters-to-the-editor, etc. And that's a true belief.

5. Menachem Begin did not attend the brit millah of our first child despite being invited by us personally in the lobby of the King David Hotel in 1971 because the first born was a girl.

6. My father served in the 100th Bombadier Squadron of the US Army Air Force in the South Pacific in World War II.

7. My mother's stepmother was her aunt having been the youngest sister of her mother and we referred to her a Nanny.

8. My wife is a blog whizz.

Well, that's the best I could do with the instructions. Maybe they could have been more specific or directive or focused.

1 comment:

Batya said...

yasher koach
that was fine
hope it didn't hurt

Now did you tag anyone?
no re-tagging