Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fog At Shiloh

At this time of year, the vally of Shiloh fills up with fog and at times, it seems that, looking out from our hilltop vantage-point, we're on the edge of a lake.

This morning, while waiting for the 7AM bus to Jerusalem, I couldn't resist the scene and photographed the entrance to Shiloh down below. You can just make out the row of palm trees as they emerge from the fog:-



Oh, and if you want to Google Earth us, Shiloh's sexagesimal notation is that we're at 35 degrees, 18 minutes and 02.27 seconds East longitude and our latitude is 32 degrees, 03 minutes and 11.86 seconds North.

I just realized that in the fog, many of you wouldn't recognize what is hidden and so, I took another picture this morning, Thursday so that you can see the difference:

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com