Sunday, August 03, 2008

I Support the "Right of Return"

I Support the "Right of Return". Yes, I Do!

How could I do that? Have I turned my back on a basic ideological and legal position of all Israel's governments, both right and left? Have I lost my head?

Well, I declare: I am a humanitarian and, as such, I support the Arab demand for the “right of return” of Pal. refugees to their homes.

Yes, for sure. I’m all for the right of return of these Arabs


and these Arabs, too



to go right back to Gaza, all 188 of them.

We should facilitate their return to Gaza immediately (and charge them for medical fees and their hospital treatment also).

Of course, we could fool around a bit and claim that they arrived on the newest Nefesh B'Nefesh aliyah program but methinks that would be pulling your collective leg too hard.

2 comments:

Kae Gregory said...

And I support the Arab right of return too - back to Jordan and Egypt.

YMedad said...

Sorry, but Jordan is Eretz-Yisrael.