Sunday, September 14, 2008

What's Olmert Thinking?




That was Alex Kolomoiski's picture.

Here are some of my suggestions:

1. Thinking? He's dozing.

2. If I switch Aliza [his wife] for Sarah, can I get out of this mess?

3. How close is my Cremieux St. house to the border if Hamas takes over?

4. How long will Shula Zaken keep her mouth shut?

Your suggestions?

========================

UPDATE

Seems he may have been thinking this one up:-

“Greater Israel is finished; there is no more such thing,” Olmert said. “Whoever talks that way is just fooling himself.” Olmert spoke during a cabinet session on a plan proposed by Vice Premier Chaim Ramon that would reward Jews who abandon their homes east of the separation barrier.





Actually, I think Olmert is finished, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Now where did I put down that envelope?"