Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Politically Incorrect Joke

I spotted this story which informs us that

A Palestinian human rights commission has warned that 46% of Gaza children were suffering from anemia due to their parents' inability to feed them properly as a result of the siege that deprived those parents of work.


Now, I'll admit, not for a moment do I believe the above. And even if it were true, I know who is responsibile: Arab terror, Hamas, whatever.

And then it came to me:

Maybe 46% of gaza children suffere from anemia, but nearly 100% of the Arab residents of the Land of Israel and most of all their supporters suffer from amnesia in that they can't recall their misdeeds or Jewish rights or the chronology of the conflict since 1917 and before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where's the joke?