Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tzipi Thinks Like Me

Livni: Israeli Arabs should move to Palestine once state created

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said Thursday that the creation of a Palestinian state would serve as a solution to Israeli Arabs' national problem.

"When the Palestinian state is created, I will be able to go to Palestinians citizens - who we call Israeli Arabs - and say to them: You are residents with equal rights, but your national solution is in another place," Livni was quoted by Army Radio as saying to students at a Tel Aviv high school.

"The principle is the creation of two states for two peoples," she added. "This is my path to a democratic state."


But I won't be voting for her anyway.

4 comments:

Iron Chef Kosher! said...

I agree that her ideas sound tempting - but that I could not vote for them wholeheartedly: only those Israeli Arabs who do not feel like Israelis should be deported - and you'd be able to tell which ones they were by how they behave.

Steve in Brooklyn said...

I have joined this grass roots organization. Spread the word.

the18.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFtts9TfJlA

Anonymous said...

As long as its in Jordan, but anyway, I won't be voting for either.

1Trader said...

What she really meant was:

"This is my path to get elected."

A "two state solution" is a path to Israel's destruction, nothing else.