Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It Gets More Daring

Last week, I posted about a young Jewish leadership event in New York starring an Israeli model who has appeared in Sports Illustrated bikini issue. (here)

While no one complained, I thought that post might have been a bit daring.

But, now, thanks to IT, I have become aware of an event of this nature actually going au naturelle.

Here:

ART GALLEY EXHIBITION!

Life drawing class in a private room of the gallery. Artists 4 Israel proudly presents our seventh (S)kin! (S)kin is our monthly, meaningful life drawing class.
This one features a gallery show by graffiti artists Celso, Dark Clouds, AA Mob, L.A. Roc, Babt168, SMART Crew, Skrewville Crew and many others.

Location: Garment Room, 112 Greene Street, between Spring & Prince. Our teacher this month will be Dean Radinovsky.

As always, no experience is necessary and its bring your own art supplies.

The cost is $15 in advance and $20 at the door. RSVP in advance to rsvp@artists4israel.org

A big thank you to Sapphire's for supply wine for the event!


Sorry, but definitely no pics this time and I guess the scene out there is just, well, shedding.

Alright, the poster then:

2 comments:

Dreyfus Amadeus Diallo said...

My name is Craig Dershowitz and I am the President of Artists for Israel who host the (S)kin Life Drawing Class.

I am open to answering any questions you might have.

YMedad said...

I have no questions but I am sure some smart aleck here will ask when do you start in Israel. Good luck on your endeavors.