Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are They Practicing for Their Next Flotilla?

You never can know what type of people will show up at Israel's door next:

Three family members at a wedding in Turkey have been accidentally shot dead by the groom firing an AK-47 rifle in celebration. The groom, Tevfik Altin, lost control of his rifle, spraying the guests with bullets and killing his father and two aunts and injuring six others...One family member, who did not give his name, told CNN: "It happened very quickly. We all tried to take cover and there was blood all over. We are all very sad right now."

The injured guests included three children aged 10, 12 and 16, according to CNN Turk.



- - -

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hi Yisrael,

I just discovered your blog via "Elder of Ziyon".

My name is Matt Pryor and I live in London in the UK. I watched an interview with you on "The Other Side" and it moved me to leave a note expressing my support and admiration for you and your family.

I wish you happiness and peace.

All the best,
Matt

YMedad said...

Thanks.

And welcome.