Monday, March 28, 2011

Who Is That Guy?

The news is that Jerusalem American Consul General Daniel Rubinstein joined Palestinian women and their children on March 24 to celebrate Palestinian Mother’s Day at the Salfeet Women’s Charity. The event featured presentations by local children and a special performance by the Palestinian Shara’a Simsim (Sesame Street) muppets, Karim and Hanin. He really did.


No problem there. After all:

Shar’a Simsim, the Palestinian version of Sesame Street, is produced by the Ramallah-based PenMedia, with support from the American people through the U.S. Agency for International Development.

But I'd really like to know who the gentleman at the right is and what is his rank and in what service unit does he serve?


Anyone know that guy I've circled in red?

I hope he wasn't one of the security personnel that organized a visit to mothers of terrorists.

^

2 comments:

Esser Agaroth said...

I wonder if they visited the burnt out mosque in neighboring Yasuf (Area B, for those who actually regard that stuff), adjacent to Kfar Tapu'ah.

If so I wonder if they pointed any fingers. I think it could have been a Shabbak (GSS) job.

Anonymous said...

I get this idea that I recognize the boy in white button-down shirt somewhere. Ring any bells?