Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Goebbels Had A Secretary

Did the Nazis actually order the round-up of Jews for purposes of elimination?

Ask Goebbels' secretayr:-

She took down every word that Goebbels uttered, both his private correspondence and his official orders, including those ordering round-ups of Jews in Berlin to please Hitler that the capital was becoming 'Jew-free'.

But

'I didn't know about the Holocaust. I was a stupid, politically uninterested little sausage of simple means. I only learned about the Jewish extermination programme after the war. Goebbels never mentioned it in his correspondence.

Is she, too, a denier?

^

1 comment:

Anonymous Dot said...

Goebbels and Hitler liked their women non-intellectually curious. With a 'birdlike mind' is the term I just discovered in a book my father has been hounding me to find in my possession and return ("Rise and Fall of the Third Reich") -- page 1111, describing Eva Braun.

Stupid women may just be the most lethal WMDs in the history of the human race.