Sunday, November 27, 2011

London's West Bank

I was wondering, if I ever do get to London - and I have every intention to do so (I even have an invitation from the Board of Deputies to appear before them*) - could this venue be an appropriate location for a press conference?


Think of the possibilities.

___________

*
From a November 24 email of the President of the Board, Vivian Wineman

...I had not heard of Yisrael Medad before this conference and understand that he has not been involved publicly in defending Israel on the international scene. The committee decided not to invite him but to invite others with similar views a decision which I did not initiate but with which I agreed and am part of. If Yisrael Medad wishes to come to the UK to promote his views we would of course be prepared to receive him at the Board.

Regards Vivian

^

No comments: