I was privileged to be part of the effort to assure that their visit would be the best possible, along with many others* who assisted, and that the visitors gain the most while here.
1. At lunch on Wednesday at Ariel's Cafe-Cafe. Ron Nahman, Ariel's mayor, addressing the group.
2. Congressman Lou Gohmert from Texas:
3. Congressman from Randy Forbes from Virginia
4. The crowd, participants and invited guests:
5. More of the assembled:
6. Even observing the swimming pool. That's Heather Johnston embracing Ron Nahman's wife:
7. More of the lunch participants:
And then there was the later visit to Tel Shiloh that day:
8. At the pinnacle of the Tel, overlooking the site of the Tabernacle to the north:
9. Eve Harow, the guide, pointing out the particulars of the newly-discovered Byzantine massive structure:
10. Further explanation by Eve of the story of the approach of the Benjamite to Shiloh, I Samuel 4:
The official Ariel press release. Arutz 7 story.
All photographs by YMedad except last one by Heather Meyers.
Ruthie Lieberman, Eve Harow, Avi Zimmerman, David HaIvri among them.