Monday, January 30, 2012

Netanyahu's Remarks on "Remaining"

From the GPO report:


...I will sign a permanent agreement only if it includes Israel's remaining in the Jordan Valley.  Nobody can ensure this but us.  I think that we are acting responsibly and prudently and are seeing to the security of the State of Israel.  This requires Israel to remain in the Jordan Valley."

Coming to make sure we stay at home?

Like in

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see


Coming for to carry me home?

A band of angels coming after me,

Coming for to carry me home.

^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing so a lot! share we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert in this area to resolve my problem. May be that's you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.
Shopping Cart Fun to Imagine