Sunday, January 15, 2012

Okay, I Found An Apartheid Road

Earlier today, I blogged about a viscious Arab propagandist pushing the "apartheid road" scam.

Well, I found an "apartheid road".

I turn around and read this (in Hebrew):

Benjamin Council head, Avi Roeh, cautiously hopes that the road between the Adam Traffic Circle and the Atarot Junction, closed for years to Jews will open soon to Jewish vehicular traffic.

And here's the road:


We leave Jerusalem at the Hizma Junction, east of Pisgat Ze'ev neighborhood (below and out of the map at the right) and at the Adam Junction (1), we must turn right although the road (red) that leads west (arrows) is in Jerusalem's municpal boundaries.  We Jews are banned from it.  No, not because we are Jews as much as Arabs threaten our security and we cannot reach the Atarot Industrial Zone.

As soon as I find an English-language news source, I'll post it.

UPDATE

Here it is.

^

No comments: