Monday, February 13, 2012

CNN's Fool Picture?

Honest Reporting has a reaction and a basic denial to the CNN downsizing story spin of 'getting rid of the Jews' that I blogged about.

I am more circumspect and here's the comment I left there:

in reading this, "CNN currently has seven employees working in CNN’s Jerusalem bureau, four of whom are Jewish", I would feel much more assured if I knew the positions of these employees. Reporter? Editor? Fact-checker? Cameraman? Soundman? Producer? Secretary?

The other side of being so biased is that until all the facts are in, one should give CNN but a pass. In American football, we have the slow-motion playback reviews. CNN has had too many yellow flags tossed about to feel complacent about this one without a fool [like that pun?] picture.

^

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

You forgot to add cleaner, maintenance person, caretaker, rat catcher....