Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Meet A Caricaturist

I attended a talk presented by Liza Donnelly, a cartoonist/caricaturist for The New Yorker at the American Cultural Center this week.

Self-described liberal, she did display the natural tendencies of those of such political persuasions: limited knowledge, hesitance, inability to make quick decisions (like answers to questions).

But her artistic ability is impressive.



She wrote this at her site:

I am currently in Tel Aviv, Israel, on a speaking tour as a cultural envoy for the US State Department. I have been meeting with Israeli cartoonists and members of the public.  Tomorrow, I go to Jerusalem to meet with Palestinian cartoonists.  I will write about it all soon, and post photos!

I can't wait for that report.



^

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

She had better not make a joke - or a cartoon, there is NO humour in islam! heh!