Monday, October 15, 2012

Required: A University Education

I was taking an online survey from my Alma mater and I reached this question:-


Select the response that best describes your children and their educational backgrounds and/or plans:

None of my children have completed college and they do not intend to go to college.
None of my children have started college yet but they probably will go to college.

As I could not answer this question, since the answer to it is "Three of my children completed college", I tired to skip it but it wouldn't let me proceed, try as hard as I could.

Imagine that, a university staff couldn't get a simple survey set up correctly.

I sent this note back:

This question and its two replies are inadequate, so I bailed out of your survey:

Oh, well.


^

No comments: