1. An announcement that this is a violation of the Oslo Accords and makes them void.
2. Adopting the Levy report which establishes the legal status of the Jewish communities in Yesha.
3. Disallowing any PA activity in Area C.
4. Gradual unification of areas of Jewish residency in Yesha with the state of Israel.
5. Nullification of any acts of courtesy as well as the invalidation of VIP passes of PA officials.
“We’re concerned by Israel’s lack of response to this provocative Palestinian step that is akin to a declaration of diplomatic warfare,” said Dani Dayan, who heads the Council of Jewish Communities of Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip.
He added that if the Palestinians knew Israel’s reaction in advance, they would be deterred from turning to the UN.
On Wednesday, Dayan sent Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu a letter in which he urged him to annex Area C of the West Bank and to prevent any Palestinian Authority action in that area.
Dayan also called on Netanyahu to authorize the Levi Report, which advocates transforming West Bank outposts into legal settlements and states that Israeli building in Area C is legal under international law.
Samaria Citizens Committee head Benny Katzover and Binyamin Citizens Committee head Itzik Shadmi wrote letters to parliamentarians in the Likud and Yisrael Beytenu.
Katzover and Shadmi called for creating new settlements, authorizing frozen zoning plans for existing ones and approving new public housing in West Bank Jewish communities.