Friday, May 12, 2006

My Appreciation to Gil Student

Just found out (I slept over at my daughter's place in Jerusalem last night as we attended, along with another daughter of mine, the event marking the 25th anniversary of the passing of the greatest Hebrew poet in the modern era, Uri Tvi Greenberg [here's the relevant UZG /pronounced A-tzag and by the way, he was the great-grandson of R' Uri of Stelisk, the 'Saraf'/ website] and only opened the computer late here in Shiloh), that Gil Student included my blog in his presentation at the Rabbinical Council of America on Jewish blogging.

(see here which I located going from Renegade Rebbitzen [which I checked, along with OrthoMom, to see if anybody was discussing the tragic incident at Lakewood - they weren't strangely enough; here's my posting)

I am schepping nachas and feel honored.

Thanks.

No comments: