Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is Anthony Weiner Thinking "Why Me Not Him?"

Reported

Florence Henderson, the actress who played perky mom Carol Brady in the beloved family sitcom, says she [had] a one-night-stand with career politician John Lindsay, who was the mayor of New York City at the time.

Henderson, now 77, recounts in her upcoming memoir that she was cheating on her husband during the 1960s, and gave in to her better judgment when her married and unattractive friend put the moves on her over drinks at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

"I was lonely. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do. So, what did I do? I did it," she writes in "Life is Not a Stage," set for publication in September.

I guess Episcopalians beat Jews on this score?

^

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

What is an episcopalian? Is it a type of ape, because I am sure they beat just about everyone!